14.7.13

Sundayyyyyyyy!!

A lazzy Sunday :( I wanted to sleep to badly lorrr. Super duper triple sleepy but still have to wake up at 8am in the morning as I promised to work at 9am at the vegetarian restaurant, Tashi Delek :( There was a bazaar on-going at Chung Hwa High School at 10am and I wanted to attend it so badly lor :( if I know there will be a bazaar on this Sunday, then I will definitely not going to promise Uncle Chu to help out at his restaurant lahh :( but still erm hahaha I ate my breakfast slowly with my family and delayed til 9.30am only mom and ahyi sent me there before they went to the bazaar :P i worked til almost 3pm and took a nap til evening :P i was really so tired even though I think I didn't do alot of tiring work except for standing laa :P hahaha. Ohya forgot to mention that we went to Empire Siew Pau for dinner with my relatives the night before :D yumyum!

yummy breakfast cooked by Joey <3

me with my beloved ahyi <3

dinner the night before! yumyum!

me SELCA at night <3 changed my Insta and Twitter profile picture :)

1 comment:

  1. Tummy is drumming while looking at those foods now....hahaha...awwww...pattern comes liao, hungry in the midnight =.=

    ReplyDelete