16.7.13

Sleepy Tuesdayy

Finally I finished my facial care products HOLA :D so I changed this brand, Neutrogena :) I was previously using Nanowhite as well as Clara products. Hopefully this Neutrogena brand will be good to me :D 
We had last remedial class for Pharmaceutical Chemistry 1 before the Supplementary Exam next monday in PBD today :) Dr. Ramana came back from India finally and he taught us or ermm maybe refresh our knowledge about the basic of organic chemistry. He did give tutorials and some ermm possibly coming out questions :P so we have to find out those answers ourselves lah of course >< I bought McD Taro Pie for lunch today :) yumyum! I love it so much for it's only for limited time hmmm laaaa. And ohyaaaa! 7 of us (Dylan, Jason, Max, Sharlyn, Janice, Ellysa and me), we missed the freaking bus right after we packed our food :O the bus left right in front of us, it was just 5-10 steps distance and the freaking bus left us OMGGGGG seriously can't accept it lor. I remembered I screamed like mad that time LOL LOL. so ended up we took taxi back to hostel BOO BOOO :3 and then I wasted my precious time wandering on net til now instead of revising -.- i'm such a smarty LOL -.- I'm just trying to vomit out all the expired posts so that it won't be too expired :P hahaha! Check out my previous posts when you free lah then :D i promised I will be good and revise hardly after I done all the postsssssss!!! :D i will be fast, as fast as possible!

I really love this blue color :D


Taro Pie 

No comments:

Post a Comment