13.7.13

PLEASE BE NOTED!!

If you have any friends, family or relatives who currently wearing a Quantum Pendant, please ask them to remove them as soon as possible. It was recently proved that the Quantum Pendant is actually so dangerous and it's radiation is much more stronger than Lynas. It can cause cancerous to oneself if you long-term wearing it . Please be aware everyone! The newspaper has the prove, read the article below for more details if you can read chinese. I'm sorry for not translating for you as I'm not really good and fluent in English so I just sum up the conclusion for you :) if you do not know what is Quantum Pendant, I have the example for you. Because I have one in my house too and I'm glad that I never wear for even once. I'm going to throw it away or bury it or burn it or refund it whatever it is as long as it stay away from me and my family!!




As you know, Omega 3 is good for arthritis, joint and bone health. 
But if male excessively absorb the Omega -3 will leads them to Prostate Cancer. 
The percentage will be 71% higher. 
This is based on the recent investigation from USA. 
The article is from Sin Chew daily. 
You can refer yourself for more details :)
Nowadays, supplements also can cause us diseases, so better we take in natural vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables. Take good care of your body and do regular body check-ups everyone!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank for the info! wow, too much of a good thing is a bad thing aye?

    ReplyDelete