12.7.13

A Date with My BFF

today was actually well planned few weeks ago with Hui Teng but unexpectedly our pharm chem 1 remedial class scheduled on Friday as told by our lecturer. But aha again unexpectedly the class shifted to next Tuesday so I'm extremely free for my Friday before the weekend starts =) so Hui Teng took the bus from Seremban to KL while I went to KL from my hostel in PJ area. I was really grateful that my lecturer called off the class, if not I wonder how Hui Teng gonna walk  to Kenanga Wholesale City by herself. Because she even stopped by at the place where I had never been stopping by before LOL LOL. Luckily I used to look outside from the bus window wondering what's outside and what's that building what's this building, where is it~ oh well!! Curiosity for a student like me who study in KL, not owning a car but wanted to hang out as much as I want is extremely high ha?! woopss I'm crapping again =P so I asked what were the buildings nearby and waited me there. Thanks God I know the location that hospital she mentioned about so I found her successfully =D please gimme a round of applause haha!! so we headed to our ideal, reasonable price shopping mall = Kenanga Shopping Centre. really so freaking cheap I tell you!! But ermmm please to bring along a backpack with a thick organic chem textbook inside and some other stuffs while shopping. There are nine floors and alottttt of shops. You have to shop with your fully charged body strength and patient mind to target your ideal cloths, bags or anything else laa haha =D if not you will be definitely getting muscle pain like me now gosh >< body aches now :( ouch!! haha let me continue my long long story first. So we had our brunch at Old Town White Coffee yumyum!! I bought few clothes, baby swimsuit and mask at a very low price heeha =D ohya something erm erm a little bit little bit pissed off matter happened, as I know, the standard price going to KL is RM6, but the ticket seller told us that price raises recently to RM6.60 >< oh well~!! I don't understand lorrr, the ticket receipt he gave me STATED RM6. I don't want to express my thought here to avoid any unwanted offences =P fine!! 60 cent give you lor!!!! Blekk!! reached home at about 8pm and had my dinner with family at home :> took a hot shower!! Ahhhhhh what a tiring day, body aches, mental and physical exhausted -.- take a good rest first! good night!! sleep tight loves <3





1 comment:

  1. lol...yeah..a really full round applause !! hahahaha...btw, Kenanga shopping centre located at which part of KL ??

    ReplyDelete