12.7.13

25.6.13 Blessed Birthday

I'm officially 20 years old in year 2013. 
Basically my birthday this year falls in between my final exam week :( 
So I have to stay in hostel revising for the papers the day after. 
As I mentioned, it's EXAM WEEK and the whole world are so busy for the final preparation, (P/S : I hid my birthday in FB as well) so eventually most of them forgot? not remember? or maybe don't even freaking care about it? 
Owwwh well~ I'm just so invisible :3 anyway, I'm just simply crap about it lah. 
Even though I hid up my birthday in FB but there were still a little of them who wished me at my timeline, message or even groups  
Some of them send me "Short Messaging Service 
Some of them "WECHAT" me with their voice recording  
Some of them "LINE" me  
Some of them even called me as well  
They made me photo collages  
Hmmm the Instagram post of course I did mention about that I treated myself with Nando's burger on my BIG DAY lah :P so I wanted to thanks my friends who wished me at Instagram  
woops not to left out that I did also tweet about "Happy Birthday to me myself and I" in Twitter  
I wanted to thanks them for tweeting me birthday wishes ♥ 
BF spared out most of his time viber, wechat and line with me for like endlessly 
My roommate accompanied me half and a quarter of the day  
My father treated me Japanese food 4 days earlier when I was still in my hometown  
Some of them wished me the day after  
My buddies classmates bought few slices of cake from Secret Recipe 3 days after and they sang Birthday Song to 3 of us without a candle woops  
An belated birthday present -> Apple Earpods from 20 of my friends  
A big thankiu and huggie to them  
Even though this year I was not able to blow off the 2 big lighting candles on a big round yummy tasty cake with my chewygummy mint breathe and made a wish  
but I know I am blessed for sure  I really appreciated it so much  

Spent half of my day in Nando's  

My Nando's meal 

I got myself a Nando's card where you can collect Peri points everytime swiping the card in their restaurant
There are 4 different designs for you to choose and each envelope cost you RM10. 
Just ask the waiter about the Nando's card and register online to you get your birthday e-vouchers. 
Ohya we also find out that Nando's actually have delivery service too :D

I was so confusing which design should I choose and eventually I left the decision for my BF 


A mini wooden limited edition keychain inside the envelope and it looks just nice  


20% discount for birthday baby at Tutti Frutti on the exact day. Just show them your I.C.

Early dinner with family treated by Daddy at Azuma Japanese Restaurant in Seremban

me, my sister-in-law and half face of my brother  

Aha! Such a coincidence that the amount of the bill was exactly my birthday date        

Past = Me (25/6) 
Present = Calista (28/6) 
Future = Yuet May (10/7)
3 of us exactly like the Past Tense, Present Tense and Future Tense =)
Awwwww  I love all of them  Happy Birthday to Yi Xin, Calista, Yuet May  

Earpods from Apple machines by 20 of them  I love them too  
I was not willing the unwrapped the present even though I got it 2 days after my birthday until few days ago >< Because Vicky wrapped it too nicely with a ribbon tying together  

From my beloved sister  I love her so much! Can't wait to meet her soon :) 

From my beloved sista BFF -> WenWen, who currently in Perth now   
We have been friends more than 10 years   
Birthday Celebration of 2009-2012  
Love her soo much and all of them  
Tyan wished me at our bitchy group  
Hui Teng "wechat" me with her voice recording  
Xin Hui called me and we crap for minutes  
Sherene called me and I missed it so I called back  
Boey text me with "SMS"   


From Li Shien Babyyy, whose has a sweet cheerful adorable voice, taking Pharmacy in MSU 
She is the kindest adorable friend I ever met ♥ 
Not meeting her for ages and I miss her so so much too


From Babyy POOOOO-JA, who is now taking MBBS at MSU  
I had not been meeting her since we graduated from foundation :( 
Miss her toooooo much and always wanted to give a her suffocating big hug  


Here goes the end of my belated June birthday post, I was busy with my exam and some other stuffs like drama-ing, doing house chores, outings, shopping, sleeping and being a worm as well :P will make my blog alive slowly and slowly and slowly and slowly and slowly woops..
good night loves ♥ sweet dreams and i'm going to roll real hard on my bed tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment