4.7.13

Maddd with My Classmates

I still hanging around in hostel instead of going back home >< I don't want to go back home that fast and I want to have more fun with my friends here wheeeeeee!! so AHA!! I went for movie again :D but this time with Sara and Ah Beng. We watched World War Z at Tropicana City Mall :) early morning Sara, Yuet May and me, we went to SS14 for breakfast YUMYUM! and I forgot to snap the food photos so there is no photo showing here woops :P since Yuet May had SRC meeting in the afternoon, so she was unable to join us for the movie. This was the first time I went to Tropicana City Mall. It was really not a crowded mall but I kinda like it hahaha :P the stores very little also, not much choices. After movie, they both went to the washroom while I was waiting outside. Hmmmm something embarrassed incident happened -.- I went to a store it actually stated 18SX. Well apparently I'm now 20th what, there's nothing wrong if I go it lor. Actually I thought it was a store selling couple stuffs just like the Mid Valley one, but HOLLY MOLLY it was not what I thought. The store is actually selling all those erm sex toys or sm thingy idk lahh! I was actually just trying to look for couple stuffs for Yuet May as birthday present lorr. Once I went into the store, the guy stared at me and I stared at him as well. While I was trying to make my mind to move my steps further into the shop and I realized it was all those sex apparent and toys inside. I was like OMFGGGGG. Should I move my steps forward or should I just leave the store >< Later, the guy walked round and stood nearby me and stared at me again :O so again I stared at him also. AWKWARD!! TRULY AWKWARD! so lastly, I made up my mind and decided to end this awkward situation by escaping the store as soon as possible :O i was really so so so embarrassing!! hahahahaha >< wana show myself WTH face -.- we went to Aeon Big to buy some grocery after that. but actually it was Ah Beng wanted to buy lahhh! so we bought Yuet May's present as well hehehehehehe :P since she was not with us maaaa :D




We decided to have our dinner at Uncle Jang at Mont Kiara at night :D but woops we don't know the route so we searched for the map online and we screen captured it. But lastly, we used Yuet May's phone map lahh. and HAHAHAHAHA! funny incident happened, even though we had the phone GPS, we still went to the wrong route 2 times. YES!! TWO TIMES!! luckily we still managed to reach Solaris, Mont Kiara in the end if not they said we just simply take our dinner at One Utama instead of heading back to the Sprint highway again. It was really a long wayyyyyy >< we almost starve to death in the car LOL LOL.. NiNi and her bf meet us there and of course they reached there earlier than us hehehe :D the ordered 2 spicy 1 normal and another 1 spicy 1 normal. it was OMGGGGG spicy!! the spiciness was killing me :( I guess both my tougue and lips swollen and so redddd >< we ate, chat alottt like madd. We went to Starbucks after that tooo :D and we surfed net there and played minion rush. LOL LOL. we so randomly ahhh! but we did have alottt of fun laaah of course HAHA :D good night laa! gonna diarrhea soon tomorrow OMGG ><


The spiciness killing me OMGGGG!!

The vegetables is a MUST!

KimChi is YUMMY tooo <3


2nd time to Solaris :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment