6.7.13

Unexpected Blood Donation

 I was actually not planning to donate blood today. But unexpectedly I donated LOL LOL.
So let's begin with family breakfast at Seremban 2 nearby City Park there :) We had dim sum in the morning, basically it's consider brunch because it was already 11 in the morning. After our brunch, me and mom went back home, dad went to somewhere else while brother and gf went to Jusco to buy something. Soon after me and mom reached home, brother called and asked me to bring him the Aeon member card >< I don't know why mom not allowed me to drive alone there since it is just 5 minutes distance, so ended up mom drove and dropped me there and she went back home -.- me myself bringing along the card went to look for them in the supermarket and had a short window shopping. I saw there was blood donation booth right in front the entrance of the supermarket, so I told my brother. We decided to go for a try whether we both can donate blood anot, we went there after they bought the movie tickets.

First, brother filled up the registration form while me and Joey waited aside. While brother was filling up the form, I asked whether should I filled up also? He said as I like so lastly I decided to fill up as I thought I would be stopped in the middle while checking just like mom. *FILLING UP* next step, checking blood type and concentration of hemoglobin. I belongs to AB type blood group :) aha! I know Imma a stingry person la. AB type is also known as universal recipient which only can donate to AB type but can receive from any type of blood group woops :P seriously, I wonder why that guy didn't drop my blood droplets into the blue solution to check whether my hemoglobin concentration is enough anot but he straight allowed  me to move to next table after checking my blood group. Hmmmmmm >< why ah? Is it because of this, I was able to donate blood? Because, as I know, my mom was unable to donate blood last time even though she is willing to, she was told that her blood supply is only enough for her ownself. In the end, she registered for the organ donation. So I was also expecting the same answer to be told by the officer lorrrr! But ended up ermmm, I was unexpectedly told that I was able to proceed (to donate blood) after measuring my blood pressure. HOLLY MOLLY!! I was so panic, nervous like butterflies in my stomach OMGGG freaking nervous >< as I was never ever donate blood in my wholelife time :O but everything went smoothly lahhh. I didn't feel any dizziness or fatigue after I donated 350ml of my blood :P somehow I donated faster than the uncle sitting next to me :) perhaps I'm still young, so the rate of blood flow is faster huh? Hahaha :P i'm crapping again >< My brother was not allowed to donate blood as he just came back from Singapore weeks ago. Based on the rules, one is only able to donate blood 3 weeks right after he/she back from overseas to avoid any infected diseases. So brother and Joey waited for me beside the couch while playing their gadgets :D hehe. All the donors have to rest and lie for 10 minutes on the couch so that the blood can circulate round the body equally again :D and also to avoid any incident happened :)

It was really unexpected lahh hahaha :D I was actually so excited tooooo :) It was a good experience for me and perhaps I will donate again by chance :) hahaha. Donate blood, save life <3

Free pen was given with 3 different colour ink knots :D

My First Ever Blood Donation Certificate 

350ml of my blood had been donated :D

Ouchh! 


In progress of donating blood :) 
Spot the last photo? My brother said I look like I was dead -.- CHOII~~ hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment