2.7.13

A Date with My Roommmate

Officially semester break now :D hola!! But too bad ermm for me, I still have to take for another supplementary exam on coming 22nd of July for Pharmaceutical Chemistry 1 as erm very embarrassed to say so that I failed this subject in my semester one LOL LOL :( but put it aside first and enjoy at least for a week before the remedial class starting next week :) so I had a date with my roommate as well as classmate today :) we went to Mid Valley and had a movie as well as lunch :) Monster University is quite a nice movie :) it was funny and it reminds me of my childhood memories :D but sincerely I missed the previous episode BOO!! the food at Sweet Chat not bad leh :) the price for set lunch quite reasonable also :) and the wifi connection there is fast toooo. Yuet May brought along her laptop as she wanted to revise for the coming MUET test on tomorrow. so we went Borders Starbucks after movie :) I loitered around the bookstore as well as some stores at The Gardens. After I feeling tired, I sat down there and played my Minions Rush like madddddddd >< ohhyeahhh I'm mad about it recently hahaha!! Before we went back to hostel, I had my dinner at Pizzahut as Yuet May was not hungry so I ate so fulllllll~~~~~

Get your reward cards to collect the stamp :)

Nyonya Curry Noodles

Black Pepper Chicken Spaghetti

Peanut & Black Sesame Rice Ball

Monster University

Roommate <3

No comments:

Post a Comment