8.10.11


Forgot to take pictures after that -.- LOL.

31 + 8 <3


Daddy brought it back ;)

Drive to Senawang for breakfast / brunch ;) Lost halfway. LOL.

Dion = Sister <3

"Ah Zhao" Laksa AWESOME <3

Minced pork.

Normal.

Always my favourite ;)

I love spicy!


Drove to the wrong route which actually going to JB -.-'' LOL.



Tivia = Besties <3

Belated birthday present @kimwahwah

Sticker @tivtiv. Every single sticker on the keypad have it's own meaning <3


##
I drove at the speed lane highway today ;p I dare to do that because there were few vehicles only ;) 
Don't worry ;D ;D and I probably won't have the chance to do this next time unless I got my own car.
P/S : If you wana date Dion, please contact as early as you can>< Because he's really "SLOW" LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment