24.9.11

It's Friday today ;) We got no class, staying whole day long at study area. Wan Chien Chien is so so nice, she went to PBD early in the morning shopping for Tom Yam soup's ingredients and then back again to JUC. She cooked Tom Yam soup ;) and purposely sent 2 portion for us. It was freaking tasty and yummy!
Opps. I forgot to bring camera that time. So the picture was at her phone. Will update it soon ;p 
I went to swim again with KC, the pool quite crowded today, so I kept on hit on someone accidentally when I swam @.@ LOL. ngek ngek ngek!! We then went to Wendy's at Jaya One by bus ;) so happy can use my "Touch n Go" card again ;p Seriously I love the "di di " sound of the machine everytime I touched my card on the machine >< so whenever the Metro bus come instead of Rapid bus, I will be quite angry -.- LOL. and sometimes the machine of Rapid bus broken down, that time I even get mad @.@ hehe.
Really so happy having dinner at Wendy's because I never been there before. The frenchfries were so damn freaking awesome, so as the burger and potatoes You can refill your drink unlimited, as long as you sitting inside. You can also online there ;) Wendy's salad is nice also but I don't really like vegetables salad. LOL.
We were rushing to camwhore because my camera will be dead soon if we don't snap it fast >< 
We also watched HK movie at there using KC's ipad while eating, it was a super duper funny movie. We laughed like hell =.= LOL. I think it would be much much funnier if the language is in cantonese ;) hehehe. 


You can get a cheesy potato when you add on only RM1 when you order SET which it actually cost RM7.

Sour Cream frenchfries ;)

Cheesy Potato.

Cod fish Burger ;)

Awesome frenchfries ;)

Wendy's.

Super funny movie ;)


Garden salad ;)

Beng Beng called us when we were eating ;)

LOL. Beng Beng wana eat salad too ;P

YUM YUM!

Fiona is drinking her coke ;)

Wan Ling is counting the money ;P naught Eewin still drinking iced coke although she had cough @.@

KC loves to act. LOL.










WOOPS! Do you notice that the mirror was so so dirty ha? ><


creepy ha? @.@ 


Aiyak! I failed to jump T.T

###
The connection at hostel is so so smooth during weekends ;) I love it so so much!! 
Ngek nGek ngEk ngeK NGEK <3 I had a great day today. 
I think so as my brother right? He went for Arthur's day ;) 
Only left me, William and Aaron on this table only and of course other people at another tables. 
Yuet May, Eewin, Fiona and Wan Ling went back already ;> Sweet dream yeahh! 
Bless me so that I won't sleep late and able to wake up on time tomorrow morning ya.
Gona continue on my kidney cell drawing >< LOL.
Good nights loves! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment