14.6.11

One word for my holiday - SUCKS!

Today is the fifth day of my mid-sem break ><
OHMYBUDDHA!
I'm really so so so so so damn bored staying all day long in the house T_____T
Mom, AhYi and Madame Lai are currently enjoying their holiday at New Zealand,
Boyfriend is pursuing his study at Monash College, Australia,
Tyan is also having great time at MMU Cyberjaya,
MeowMeow is hardworking for her 1234567890 accounting stuffs at TARC,
WenWen is hard upping at Sunway University,
All my collegemates backed to hometown as well as busying for Chemistry Presentation and Biology Reports and revision too,
Seremban friends have no time with me because they're busy for their form 6 studies.......
OMG!!!
I feel like dying when flu, cough and fever attacked me causing feel like not doing anything.
AHHHHHH!
My REPORTSSS!!
REVISION!!
PRESENTATION!!
ALL MY STUFFS!!
WTF @@
I want to D.I.E. already.
I MISS STUDY TIME.
I MISS ALL OF THEM MADLY!!!!!
Just trying to relief my unpleasant feeling >< >< ><

No comments:

Post a Comment