5.6.11

Mad with Camwhore ;)

We are going to KL to attend dinner today ;) It wasn't a wedding dinner but a double birthday dinner oh^^ Both my little cousin babies already 1 years old ^^ We should have go to JiuJiu's house whole family but ended up only 4 of us because GorGor is going to the birthday celebration & farewell party for AhLokLok GorGor. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!! ;D everyone was so noisy at JiuJiu's house >< All the siblings gathered together and chitchatting is a good matter ;) But then.. Really too over la. Me, JieJie, little cousin brothers can't stand it, so MUAHAHA. We went into JiuJiu's room which got air conditional inside, soft bed, massaging chair, TV, DVD and bla bla bla inside. One word to decribe. AWESOME!! ;D so we just waited inside til evening ;)

Every year we must camwhore ;) No exception for this year also 

Acting ghostly face ;p Did we success? 

We love Black & White ♥

You know what?! When we got down from the car, immediately we took picture without bothering about where we actually standing ;p SO..... We were hont by another JiuJiu because we were standing at the middle of the road that time -.-'' FML. We never die before so we really wish to try? LOL. No taking picture at the middle of the road ya. It's DANGEROUS ;p

Nice scene ;)

Happy Birthday little cousie babies ;) and I LOVE EGGS 

Peanut is NICE too when we have nothing to eat while chatting ;p

Fin soup ;) But I think impossible they really cook real fin for us la. Maybe is vegetarian one? Or 1/10 fin only?

I don't like this! HMPHHH!

FISH ;) yes!! I like fish.

Duck ;) YUM YUM!! It's finger licking when you dip with the sauce.

Mushroom and Broccoli ;) I like this too.

Mayonise Shrimp Ball ;) finger licking!!

Fried Rice is AWESOME too ;)

We kept camwhoring while waiting for the dishes to come ;)

We are trying to PROMOTE ;) hire us hire us as your promoter ;P

With Daddy ;)

With Mammy ;) I wonder why not all together ahh? SIGH..

I love her when she's in good mood 

Acting alien @.@ I love mosaic shooting mode ;p

Smile ^^



Dad always ended up with RED BLOODY face after drinking alcohol ><

She has half gene of mom and half gene of dad ;p That's why she can't drink beer, wine or even sake secretly oh ><

Cute Yummy Bee birthday cake from Secret Recipe ;)

Cute Jelly Cake from I don't know where ;P

YUMMY ;)

Happy Family 

Last picture before we left the restaurant ;p I drank plenty of Sake and Beer today ohh >< Quite excited leh! SEE! I had no RED BLOODY face or even PINKISH face after drinking liqour ;P so I have no daddy's FACE RED RED gene ;) my lovely day ended with big bottle of Sake before we got down the staircase ;p Cousin brother asked me to drink because I took his big bottle of sparkling juice since we didn't drink it during the dinner. No wasting maaa ;) So. In order to exchange benefits, I had to drink Sake ;p I really love Sake!! If cousin brother allow me to drink the whole bottle, I think I might do that 

No comments:

Post a Comment