17.6.11

Awhh! I'm sick T.T

I was attacked by virus throughout my holiday>< errm or mayb illness ;p It made me don't feel like doing anything instead of sleeping and lying on bed -.-'' OhBuddha! My homework man T.T today is Thursday and I really can't stand it anymore @.@ So I decided to go to the clinic to get rid of these stupid illness. I really don't like those government servants' relatives or what, they don't need to queue up just because they got a special letter! Whatthefruit. I really *ucking hate that. Forgive me for being rude because I was very sick while waiting for doctor's consultation , but those people with letter can just directly went into the doctor's room without waiting for the number! Ahhh! I really feel like killing people that time >< But luckily there was a TV for us to watch ;) It was cartoon time ;) This really calmed me down so well ;p So I felt that my waiting time had shorten because while I was watching cartoon show, "bla bla bla" it was my turn ;) Hehehe. After consultation, I went to get my medicine at the pharmacy ;) The best things ever seeking for doctor's consultation is the cost is very cheap for Malaysian. Okay~ I forgive you ;p Actually it considered shorter waiting compare to the government clinic at Rahang there lo >< You gotta wait til noon from morning if you go there -.-'' I went to dabao 2 packets of mihun soup and barley at Oakland there ;) and also went to Tesco to buy orange juice because it's rich in Vitamin C which can cure my running nose illness. Ohya. I met Xin Yi's mom and grandma at S2 clinic once I reached there and I met them again when I went to Tesco >< Very unpredicted lahh ;D and went to consult doctor alone sounds like quite pity de -.-'' I never have this feeling before because I love being alone sometimes ;P hehehehe.

Mihun Soup. I used to eat this when I'm sick T.T

Barley to soothe my throat ><

Orange juice rich in Vitamin A, C & E ;)

My medicine >< So damn lots my Buddha -.-''

I'm sick T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment