24.4.15

BBQ Steamboat with Soon to Be Housemates

Basically we planned for this BBQ steamboat for some time already. But due to many circumstances, we could not made it >< 
and finally we managed to fulfill it YooHoo! 
We went right after our lab session today :) 
changed cloths at nini's aunty's house before heading there :) 

Testing for the GoPro camera in Nini's car

Waiting to boil up..

Food feast begin :)

BBQ scallop in our own style

Group photo of the day using my bro's GoPro

and later my brother left an EPIC fb comment for me -.-//
because I took it before asking for his permission :3 woops~

our silly faces #selfie

Our spontaneous plan to Desa Park City after our meal, basically none of us know about the exact direction to there. Here goes 
This dog is super fluffy!! Just like a baby! His papa mama allowed the pedestrians like us to pat and pamper him :) he was so adorable and tame.. There was a lot of doggies at Desa Park City. All super cuteeeeee! :D

#wefie #mybigbiscuitface

Thanks to Mr.Beh iPhone 6 ;)

Our Beng Beng 🐸


After this then Nini sent me to Mid Valley KTM station luu~ I didn't want to stay in hostel and back home the next day. I homesick HAHAHA :P nola. I just got something else to do the next day :) 

Kimberley them went for second round at Picadilly oh :) 
very happening ah them. 

Very sticky and smelly oh my face after the BBQ steamboat session and Desa park city walk ><
Reached Seremban quite late at about 11pm++ Mom was not so happy because I came back late oh. Sorry ma for letting you worried liaoo. 

Happy Mid Semester break oh my dear future housemates. See you guys in class one week later yea! Love yaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment