13.6.14

A Freaking Hot Friday in June

It's Friday today but well I don't have the feeling of #TGIF :( because exam is still in progress neh! June is basically my birthday month and it suppose to be so exciting and happy month for me but erm it just doesn't happen to me. because it's my final exam month too! I had just survived for only one week and two more weeks to go. bless me please!

This weather is freaking hot today! Non-stop sweating like I'm having FOC sauna all the time. even if I on the aircond, I can't feel much of the coldness #wth I'm supposedly revising all day all night today but I'm just freaking 犯贱. wasting my time taking nap, eating, playing, watching tv show, surfing net, chatting and day dreaming instead of freaking doing my revision. please come and slap me hard in my face. I'm allowing you to do so and I will definitely not going to mad at you I promised. I know I should have plan and use my time wisely but I just keep finding a reason so that I can ignore my revision. I keep blaming that the weather is so freaking hot and it made me feel sleepy so ended up I keep taking nap while revising #wtf please again slap me hard in my face. 

Okay~ done vomited my confession! Please forgive me! I will plan and use my time wisely for the remaining days to swallow all my notes. so that I will be able to vomit out during the coming exam paper! jiayou! Fighting!

Hmmmm! Let's blog some happy stuffs hehe ☺️☺️ I spent most of my day at my beloved ahyi's house today! My breakfie, dessert, lunchie, tea time and of course dinner all taken at ahyi's house oh! I just can't resist whatever food cooked by ahyi. They are always so delicious! Ahyi has an awesome and amazing hand to cook such yummy food! I will definitely gain alottttt weights if I stay at ahyi's house for some period of time.

My breakfie! Ahyi's homemade burger with egg, cucumber and hot dog! Simple and yummy!

I brought along the pancake mix from home and made for ahyi them! So this consider dessert after my breakfie

Mee Hoon which dabao by cousin sister and her husband at the Pasar Besar Seremban this afternoon. It supposed to be my lunch but I was too full after eating the pancake as well as sharing the chicken rice with ahyi. So this became my tea time break with ahyi.

Dinner! :D simple homecook food by ahyi oh! The 腐皮 she made it with minced meat, prawn and 沙葛 by her own. The taste is just awesome! Non-stop nomming it. too yummy!!

Some photos taken with the little baby cousin niece today! She becomes naughtier and naughtier day by day but we still love we her so much! Can't resist of her cuteness la!

The moon is super big and round today! It's day 16th in lunar calendar. We chitchat, played around while enjoying the scenery of big round beautiful moon! on the street before I back home oh :) before I back and hehe of course not to forget #selfie with ahyi and baby!

Okay! Time to get my ass up for fully concentrate revision! Jiayou YX! good night for everyone! ❤️❤️ 

Rain oh rain! please come to us and save us from this freaking hot weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment