2.10.11

My boyfriend, Kim Wah get back here from Australia for about 3 weeks holiday ;) 
But then I got no holiday, having class on weekdays & swimming lesson on Saturday.
So today only we can meet up for dating :) Hehe. 

Actually he reached M'sia on Monday night which is 26th of September, he bluffed to me that he not coming back for holiday because his dad not allowed him to back. and I trusted him too. Most of his friends or my friends knew about it. Except me myself =.='''''' He wanted to give me a big surprise actually. 
But.. FAILED to the MAX!! all his plans RUINED ;P
<<<  Things happened like this  >>>
He went to Restaurant Silver Dragon to support his family right after he reached M'sia. and still I don't know about it. I was attending PBUM Anniversary at University Malaya with my coursemates that time. My mom text me suddenly asking me whether Kim Wah back to M'sia already? Because she saw a guy looked so so freaking alike with him, and I replied : " NOP! He didn't come back ah~ He said he is not allow to back also". I was still believed in him that time, but after mom text me, I suddenly remembered that there was a missed call from him at about 2pm++ but I thought deeply for few seconds and decided to call him back. Woops!! Unable to ring him, so I gave up later, thought that hmmm~ he is at Australia maybe ;) but haha. He called me back using his mom's cell phone, telling me that my mom saw him at the restaurant -.- LOL.
## P/S : Actually if he didn't call me back, I will never know that he came back to M'sia. ##
So not my mom who ruined your plan ha!! you yourself only ;p Hehehe.
[THE END]

He came to pick me up at about 11-ish in the morning. And then we decided to go to Sunway.
and HAHAHA! We went to the wrong route because we had no idea how to get out from PJ. 
so we went to so many places, SS14, PJ Old Town, PJ State and blah blah blah -.-
and luckily we managed to get out from PJ and headed to Sunway!!! ;D

Chocolate Mint. Baskin Robbin ;) Do you know that you can try the ice cream? ;D

I was so shy to take photo ;p I love taking picture of others but not the opposite side ;D hehe.

His fingers are so cute right? ;p Hehe.



Woots!! ;)

Located inside Asian Avenue. Reasonable price & tasty food ;)








we watched two movies ;)


##
Had a great dating day today <3 
have to get back to my books now @.@
P/S : Beng Beng took my camera, so I don't have much photos today. 
Nights! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment