8.7.11

Having Fun at JiuJiu's House

Hehehe. It's Thursday today but I'm not going back home ;P don't worry lah, I didn't feel sad at all lor ;) Hehe. Because I'm currently at JiuJiu (mom's brother)'s Castle,  together with all my uncle, aunty, sister, brother, little cousies and ohya my dear mom  Sorry ya my beloved buddyzz at JUC for abandoning you guys ohh >< But I think you guys sure having fun now right? ;D hehe. And and and.. I finally finished replying people who wish me on FB last month on my birthday ;) LOL. I know it’s super duper late since it was last month’s event already what -.- Sorry for late replied and all of you have a nice nice day ohhh ;D hmm.. Come!! Let's recall what happened this morning ;) Mr.Daniel is attending a don't know what bla bla course so obviously we got no Chemistry class :D we are FREE from 11-2pm OMG!! So happy lo ;P after Biology tutorial class (Jo, Sally and me non-stop nonsense instead of doing tutorial -.- although it’s bad but we really enjoyed doing that ;P haha) some of them went to Mid Valley, library, dental checkup which is free for Mahsa student, youtube in the class, eat, chitchatting, sleep, revision, reading one piece comic like me and lastly drama time for us because Yogi got the wifi password from Shanaz O.O I stil wonder how they online -.-'' hahaha. Gotcha ;P so now everyone using the pirate wifi which is not belonged to Mahsa in the class either for download drama or youtube or blablabla ;P oopss!! Sorry guys if I fierce to you when I was watching drama ya >< I’m really a weird person with weird attitude and mood when I’m watching drama or movie. So I beg you guys don’t bother me when I’m watching anything kay? So so so sorry, I really too addicted and concentrated on drama -.- hehehe. Ohya. I was named to read the passage from paragraph 6 to 10 >< Ohgod! I was freaking nervous because you know lahh, I can't speak or read fluent English what T.T so I tried my best to read and hehe thanks to my beloved classmates - I got hand claps after my reading session  ohya!!!! I got my question for oral test next week T.T silly, jay and sally freaking lucky lahhhh!!! 3 of them got into the same group although they choose the number randomly>< I’m in group 4 with Shaereen and Sharmila ;) OMG is!! Our topic is “SEX EDUCATION” ohgod!! -,-‘’ so now I have to search for the information and I have to read more to improve my noob English la. I wana to be as PRO as British man ;P hehehe. Kay~ That's all for today and now I hope you enjoy the photos below yea ;) JiuMu (Aunty) cooked an awesome dinner 











Cousin brother's CUTEEEEEEEE daughter 


Cousin sister's eldest son ;)

His sister did that to him ><

LOL -.-

O.O

Cousin sister's youngest son ;)

Counsin sister's son ;) their sister avoided me always T.T

They non-stop playing with my ipod ><

Little cousie sister made this for me ;) Milkyyyy Vico.

Angry birds!!! ;>

^^

YEAHH! Finally I got one photo of her ;) She's cousin sister's daughter.

Seeeeeeee!! Their sister ignored me again T_____T

Guess what they doing? O.O they were watching the video that my little cousie just recorded >< they laughed like hell -.-





The only group photo which including 3 of them >< aduiiii!!

Medium small banana ;)

Super small  banana ;) hehehe.

##
I love all of them 

No comments:

Post a Comment