11.6.11

Last Date ;p

YUEEPP! It's Friday again ;) I told you I love Friday so so much before right? So I don't need to mention the reason again la ;D today onwards, our mid sem break starts^^ HOORAY!! Oh well~ it wasn't the moment to be happy. Because the one week mid sem break is actually STUDY WEEK -.-'' whatthefruit!! And another bad news for me >>> He's going to Australia very very soon.. Ermm is tomorrow laa >< Who is HE? My boyfriend lo :) LOL! So.. Today is our last date T___T he came to pick me up at JUC in the morning and so as two of my buddyz ;) Yuet May & Yi Veen, they are going to meet Sharon, Shuet Wah & bf and also Yuet May's bf at Sunway ;) and I had my breakfast in the car, thank you so so much for my lovely boyfriend^^ I ate til so damn full because got my favorite Jian Long Bao, banana cake and vitagen^^ So sorry to them because we didn't join them for movie and snooker >< Both of us should be going to Sunway Lagoon but ended up with loitering around Sunway Pyramid. It was because of my fault, the video was absolutely right. People with AB type really unpredictable, just like me. So so so sorry I disappointed you T___T truly sorry!! 

We went to Honeymoon for dessert ;) Can you guess which one is my fonts and which one is his? ;p

I really love the round round tiny stuffs and mango ;)

He also ordered mango >< We  mango so so much just like we  each other? ;p hahaha

Boyfriend bought this for my future "touch n go" card ;) I really love this card holder. Thank you 

I bought this Sudoku at Daiso which is a Japan Shop ;) The shop has everything and everything is only RM5. It was the first time I been here and I really love loitering inside whenever I'm in bad mood. All those cute tiny stuffs made me smile ;) Thank you again for accompanying me 

We went to Pasta Zanmai for lunch or maybe teatime or maybe dinner >< Anything la ;p Hehe.

He loves Unagi & Egg ;) So am I 

Green tea ;)

Unagi Pasta with egg and mushroom ;)

Salad

Miso Soup 

Sushi Roll ;)

Bought this before we back ;) Honey & Mustard flavor but not spicy one. LOL!

I love him 

Did i ever mention about my boyfriend's name? He's Kim Wah ;) So cute right? ;p


Midnight movie after back to Seremban ;p LOL! Again that late -.-''

No comments:

Post a Comment