13.5.11

Just be interested in others.

Jay, Jelly (Me), Sally and Silly are going to meet up today ;) at PBD Starbucks early in the morning. Why we have these cute names leh? HEHE. It's because of our lovely and cuty Shien ♥ She just suddenly pop out Jay, Jelly and Sally in the message she sent and now Jay, Jelly and Sally are our nicknames already^^ We got her a new nickname too. [SILLY] ;D suit her so much right? Hehehe. Sally is the earliest and she waited at our classroom there, I'm the second one and then is Jay followed by Silly ;) I just found that there's still got bus from JUC to PBD after 8am leh and most of Mahsa staffs sit the late bus >< YOOORR. They all can sleep that late leh~ I want also... Since I didn't take my breakfast so I makan at Starbucks. Freaking expensive which I can actually buy many packets of nasi lemak with egg. Aiyoyo~ We had lot of fun especially with Jay's HP Laptop^^

Starbucks Doughnut ;) YUMMM~

Signature Hot Chocolate.

Shien's Juice.















I got my pillow together with me too ;P because I'm going back home later^^

The first time ever I take bus from PBD to Bangsar LRT and I was like freaking excited ;P

*** You are way too wild LOL!!! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment