14.5.11

A good life is when you assume nothing.





Tadarrr~!! I drove all by myself AGAIN to fetch my love 

celebrities VS paparazzi 


Thankiuu so MUCH for treating me breakfast >< I treat you back next time yeahh ;)


Went to help making or decorating the 花车 which needed for 卫塞节花车游行 on the coming Monday. But the conclusion is I didn't help much, because there's nothing I know -.-'' Pn Chong is really expert in decorating the flowers!!! ;)



I went back early at about 4 something then headed to his house because wana take the shrimp dumpling for him -.- LOL. Then my next destination is AHYI's MANSION ;) hehehe. Peepooping there with AhYi and cousins was really so damn happy and funny ;p We had our dinner at Mantin, the food there was awesome delicious 






I had a SUPER DUPER A.W.E.S.O.M.E day today 

No comments:

Post a Comment