24.5.11

it's POOJA's birthday

It's POOJA's birthday today ;) Happy Birthday to her, Happy Birthday to her, Happy Birthday to my lovely Pooja, Happy Birthday to YOU~!!^^ so sorry that I didn't get you a present, will get you one when I find something nice ;D hehehe. We celebrated for her at KFC with Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence cake ;) I ate fried rice which dabao in the morning at KFC instead of ordering the food there ;P I know I'm bad lahh. haha >< Snapped lots of photos today leh. Come~ Let's scroll down and check it out ;D

Guess who is this ha? ;P Do you know her ahh? ><

 Sometimes.. I heart Physic 

Coming chemistry practical >< I used to snap it down whenever I feel lazy to copy ;P fast and easy!

Swap :0 Harjeet & Sarah.

Happy Birthday POOJA!

♥ YOU

Organizer -> pretty Kana

Camera GUYS ;)

Here we are ;) CHEERS!!!



Look what we done to Sharon's hair ;P hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment