30.5.11

I wear Baju Kurung the First Time Ever in My Life ;)

Yueepp!! The first time ever I wear Baju Kurung ;) But.. Too bad it's not the tradisional baju kurung >< because it was made by tailor and mom wanted it to be fashionable so my Baju Kurung is a fashinable and modern baju kurung ;P hahahaha.

2 baju kurung VS 2 punjabi costume


She's Jovigne and she's my princess ;P hahaha. She so hardworking man, I didn't read newspaper for N years -.-

Pooja  

Wan Chien, Yuet May, Yi Veen

Our colour so sharp and nice isn't it? ;) Three of us promised to wear Baju Kurung today^^


Yuet May is added in now^^


Picture stole from POOJA ;)

You see Sarah's reaction

My Day ended with CHOCO TOP ;) awesomely nice^^ HEHEHE. You guess what?! Yi Veen left her purse in the wardrobe, locked her wardrobe and her key was inside her purse >< aiyorr. But luckily she was able to open the little locker using her scissors and my pin was sacrificed too ;P hehehehe. Don't so careless next time laa Yi Veen^^

No comments:

Post a Comment