21.5.11

Don’t waste your time looking back. MOVE ON!

Today is the day where both of my beloved back home from USA  They are my mammy and jiejie ;) so gorgor came to fetch me at JUC after fetching mammy and before fetching jiejie ;p haha. Me and Yi Veen stayed overnight at Eewin & Fiona's Kingdom yesterday ;D all of us had a great cheerful time yesterday night ;p HEHEHE. We went to swim early in the morning, ermm not that early lah, it's 9am ;) there were no one in the swimming pool except 5 of us : Me, Yi Veen, Yuet May, Fiona & Eewin. So we decided to swim every friday morning ;) HAHAHA. because no others what~ Jiejie was so really too over, she got mountain of stuffs at USA but only able to bring back 4 big fat luggage bags >< Gorgor said those bags was like storing dead body or rocks inside, as they were really so so so heavy -.-'' That is my sister.. LOL

My breakfast - Nasi Briyani which is much more expensive because the rice is good nice ><

The first time ever I got POS LAJU ;) I was freaking excited when mom told me >< but I think it's the documents of SPM de lahh -.-''

These are the snacks that jiejie and mom brought back. I ♥ jelly beans ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment