4.6.13

Happy 23rd Birthday Darling NiNi

Woops. It's actually 23rd :P i mistaken liao hahaha XD

 Happy Birthday DARLING <3

 muah muah muah muah muah muah <3

 Surprise early birthday for our Siam Po darling Nini!!! MUAH MUAH MUAH<3 

BBQ Party with Ba Gang at Vicky's House last Friday night <3 

Squids, Vegetables, Mushroom in Tom Yam Paste :) yummy!!

Here we are <3 always the crazy one!!

Games after eating :3 "Truth or Dare" "The King's Games" had a lot of FUN!! <3 but I was so unlucky ha :3 I was given task to kiss Yuet May's butt (luckily it was Yuet May's butt, if not definitely I won't play this games again -.- ) and then I was also given task to kiss Dylan's hand -.- omggg~ **embarrassing max but luckily I was lucky enough to get "King" poker card and I was also have the chance to give task to others >< 

BANANA <3 

Had a lot of fun that night <3 chatting like mad, playing like mad, eating like mad :O 
hoping the next gathering with them <3 hola! I miss you guysss!
Fighting for the coming exam!! All the best BANANA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment