22.10.11

Wedding Dinner at Hotel Federal Kuala Lumpur

Mom sent me back to PJ this morning ;) teaching cute little kids swimming at a swimming centre at Jalan Gasing there. Hmmmm. I'm not strict to those little students, so they bullied me @.@ Since I wasn't a strict swimming instructor, so I unable to control the class ended up with slowing down the progress >< AHHHH!! Am I really suitable to be a swimming instructor? Or I should concentrate on my studies first? o.o

Lunch with Mom & Jiu Mu @ Ipoh Chicken Rice Jalan Gasing ♥

Mom picked me up after my swimming lesson then we went to cousin's wedding dinner at Restaurant Mandarin, Hotel Federal Kuala Lumpur. Traffic really bad wuu >< Stucked on the road for hours.


Cousin sister's wedding. But seems like I never meet her -.-''

My favourite number ever ♥

Really gold ah inside O.O

Nutsss!! ;)

Did you see the crab in the middle?? It was a plastic crab -.- HAHAHA.

Enjoying our first dish in "dim" light. So romantic wuu ;)


I never eat this!!


I only love shrimp without shells XD haha.

So.. Mom and Jiu Mu peel off the shrimp shell for me XD awwwwww!! They are so SWEET ♥

MUSHROOM <3




Playing with mom's acer tab ;)

Mom's sisterssss ;)

Mom's sister in law ;) My Jiu Mu <3

Me & Mom ♥♥♥

Here's the bride and groom <3

Aha!! I love drinking red wine ;)


But only red wine that taste nice ♥

ERMM! I wasn't drunk ;D sunburnt okay??? SUNBURNT lahh. Sunburnt not drunk XD
I had been exposing to sunlight from 9am-12pm and 2-6pm so that's why my face looked pinkish ;)

WEEEE ♥

Mom's eldest sister's BIG FAMILY ;) ♥♥♥

##
Left the hotel at about 11pm, although it's already late. 
But there were so crowded at another side of the hotel. I think it's a pub? Or a club??
All the famous and precious cars as well as sport cars parked along the road. 
What I wana say is : WOW!! @.@ I didn't mean anything lah, just a simply WOW only. 
I never like to sit in an expensive car, it doesn't make me proud at all. 
On the contrary, there is a huge big force overwhelming me. 
I think it's kind of phobia ha? Hmmmm whatever lah. I just don't like XD

1 comment: