13.9.11

Teehee ;) It's Mid-Autumn Festival aka. Mooncake Festival aka. Lantern Festival today.
Actually I thought there will not be any celebration because it's weekday instead of weekend ><
But it wasn't exactly what I thought la ;P and today is really amazing because I got the chance to celebrate with my family, relatives, cousiees, classmates as well as Mahsa friendss which I don't really know them XD

Alex just back from UK, he bought this ;) YUM YUM!

Lai Kwan's awesome mom made this for me & jiejie, from Sandakan ;) Super YUMMY.

Aunt cooked all these delicious dishes ;) Whenever it's BIG DAY, she will surely cook alotssssss 



me & my craziness sister 

my cutest siblings ever ;)

Seriously I have no idea what is this ;P but this picture is specially for Sharon Siew.

woops! MOONCAKES 
Although I back to JUC at about 10pm, but I still able to join them ;)
AHHHH! I'm really glad that I still can joined them you know?! Because it really made me sad when I can't join my little cousiess playing lanterns and candles since my sister had to get back to Bukit Jalil. 
[She got training session the next day early in the morning, have to rest earlier. ] But... Ngek Ngek Ngek >< 
They were still playing lanterns and chitchatting when I got back to JUC I'm really so so so so happy. 
Thank you so much for the organizers and everyone ;) Hehehe. 

With the MOON 




We played "scissors, rock, cloth" ;p obviously the one who lose have to eat mooncake ><


woops. everyone got "red blink blink" eyes >< my camera can't really snap nice photos during night time. sry

copy from FB ;)

the moon is so bright 

***********
The photos below were not taken by me ;P i took it from mom's phone ;)






Everyone had a great day!! Looking forward to the Mid-Autumn Festival next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment