16.5.11

WESAK WESAK

Wesak day Parade which celebrated by us annually at Seremban, my hometown ;) So I rushed back immediately after the class. I done an idiot stuffs which actually I can wait bus nearby Pasar Seni but I walked all the way to Puduraya -.-'' It was really torturing as I was in formal attire with high heels and all my stuffs >< As you know, the way along from Pasar Seni to Puduraya ermm or you can call it as Petaling Street is not really a safe road, so there was lots of foreigner and wtf is some of them flirt me -.-'' I really hate those male teenagers because it was like freaking annoying everytime you get down from LRT station or any other station, they will rush towards you asking to check it out their card which said that you will got BIG PRIZE after what what what and blah blah blah -.-'' Anything lah~ Just forget about it. DON'T EVER STOP YOUR STEPS AND LISTEN TO THEM! DON'T EVER TRUST THEM OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET ;p
Luckily the traffic was so smooth all the way back to Seremban ;) boyfriend picked me up after that and together went to the destination^^ OPPSS! It was rainy day, but this didn't lead to cancellation of Wesak Day Parade. The parade still moved on successfully ;D everyone just walked with candle light and umbrella, very integrity right? ;) AMITABHA everyone. and HAPPY WESAK DAY to all of you! Since my hp is totally out of battery so there's no photos TT 

No comments:

Post a Comment