27.5.11

♥ Love and live life to the fullest.

No class today ;) so obviously again I played overnight in Eewin & Fiona's kingdom together with Yuet May and Yi Veen. It was really freaking cold in their aircond room add-on it was raining in the morning when we get up. So.. no swimming and I backed to my own room earlier because I'm going to meet my dear BFF whom I didn't meet them for such a long time T____T really miss them!! Hmmm. After bathed then I head to MidValley by bus ;) first time I went MidValley by bus from JUC so I thought the bus fare is 1 bucks >< the actual fare is RM1.90.. WHY ah?? I thought it would be quite cheap as MidValley is so damn near to JUC lo -.-'' my beloved BFFs cheated me!! They said my boyfriend is going to fetch them to MidValley and they almost reached. They even texted KimWah to cheat me too -.-'' I felt so weird and so so questionable at first they told, so I didn't really believe them. Until he text me then I started believing. After I bought my breakfast - bread thinking where should I eat, GUESS WHAT? I saw two people from the back who seem to be so familiar for me. So immediately I tip toe to them and bang them as hard as I can ;P MUAHAHA! I got you guys who try to cheat me again ah^^ We went to Pavillion after a short walk at MidValley because MV no F21 and snowflake and bla bla bla. I met so many of my classmates : Sharon, Junn Han, Ah Beng, Jian Jian and i forgot already ;P hehehe.

They said the twin tower is no longer in SAME height >< so better don't go there ha, dangerous leh. 
Can you spot that one of the tower is shorter than another one? O.O


BFFs : Tyan + AhMa or officially known as WenWen 

SUPER DUPER awesome and delicious pizza and pasta selling here ;) you can find it at Pavillion or Sunway.

The workers here are very friendly too ;) 3 of us shared 1 pizza and 1 pasta PROMISED to eat again after one month ^^

crab meat pasta ;)

pizza with four types of CHEESE

it was so CHEESY and YUMMY 

Survey form ;)

Sticky Sticky Smiley Smiley

First time I get here and first time I bought ;)

Our dessert is READY ;) but can you stop vibrating because I wana snap photo la man.

Duno what coco what what what already >< 

Sea Amber Jelly the best 

WHY mine nothing on top de ah? It was like just a bowl of hot soup >< HMPHHH! I don't want to order this next time already! ;P







We love camwhoring inside the toilet 

I love them so much ♥ but left out two >< they got assignment to do~

I love this shirt so damn much! But it costs 80 bucks lahh man T______T

No comments:

Post a Comment