8.5.11

Never miss the moment of finding.

Teeheezzz!! It's a great Sunday today ;) with my super duper delicious breakfast cooked AhYi ;D hehehe. I had been a long long time not staying overnight at here already, I really miss chatting and peepoping with all of them. It's really enjoyed and memorable >< I had the chance staying overnight the day before BECAUSE....... shhhhhh!! S.E.C.R.E.T ;P hehehe.. Come~ Let me show you what deliciousss dishes I had eaten^^

Fried Pumpkin with Pork ( Can pinkish your cheek if you always take it ohh >< )

Tomato Tom Yam Fish. AWESOME!!!

Fried Onion EGG. YUMYUMYUM ;)

Hmmmm >< Although it's a good day today, but it's not really a good day too. Because it's Sunday, so I have to get back to KL since I have class tomorrow what. AIYOOO. Why am I so contradiction one ahh? -.- K lah. Gona pack my stuffs balik rumah jor laa~ BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment